Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Kaitiakitanga.
















( WALT ) Whainga paetae : I know why being a kaitiaki is so important to me. 


Kia ora ko Aeisha toku ingoa.
Today I am going to be talking about my kaitiakitanga art. 
A couple of weeks ago, Whaea lee wasn't able to make it to school, so whaea Ariana came into relieve. 
When whaea Ariana came, we did these beautiful art. The art was a MokoMoko I think, Whaea Ariana showed us different ways to colour it, and then we got colours that mean alot to us. The colours I choose was red, green, black, brown, and blue. I chose these colours because some of them were the gods colours.  The green represented Papatuanuku. The red represented tumatauenga. 
The brown represented taane mahuta, And the blue                                                                                             represented tangaroa and tawhirimatea.
                                                                                         The face might look a little silly, But I just wanted                                                                                              to do something different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment