Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Toi matapono

 

Kia Ora Koutou,
Whainga Paetae: E ako ana ahau e paa ana ki ngaa tohu e haangai ana ki ngaa uaratanga o te kura nei.
Puutanga Ako: Hei te mutunga i hanga ahau he tohu e haangai ana ki ngaa uaratanga o te kura nei.
Whakamaaramatanga
This symbol that I created represents Manaakitanga, which is one of our uara(values of our kura). 
The shape that I decided on is a teardrop but the most important part and the most intriguing part is the koru as it represents kindness and caring people. There has been lots of bullying lately and that's also what my symbol represents to stop bullying (teardrop shape represents no bullying). 
The dark kakariki(green) represents a loving and caring person. 
The light kakariki represents kindness(which coincides with manaakitanga). 

Thank you for reading about what my tohu represents and how it also coincides with my amazing kura! 
Ka kite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment