Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Private or Public

 
Today my class (Te Puna Wairua ) had a cybersmart class with Whaea Heather. While doing cybersmart, Whaea Heather told us to go on our chromebooks and go to a slide that was called Private or Public Information, on the slide there was a private and public information task, the task was that we had to copy and paste the public and private information into the correct colloum. When we finished the slide, Whaea Lee-Ann told us to get screenshots and blog it.

This learning taught me to 
know what I should make private and what I shouldn't share. 
And it also taught me to know what I can share. 
The first screenshot was put on because it was what I thought was private or personal. 
The second screenshot was to show what actually was personal, and what was private.

No comments:

Post a Comment