Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My cartoon. behaviours in the corridor.


             I made this with a google drawing,
with my friends about how we should behave in the corridor and how we should not behave in the corridor.
My teacher Mrs Bracey took the pictures for me and my friends, we just did what we had planned.
Also to make this background I used google chrome. Finally  I took it to my drawing. To  see the  pics I had to send the background  backwards so that everything that's on there now  you can see properly.  To make the  title I used  glowtxt,
After,  I chose the style of how I wanted it and then there will be a box where I typed in school rules. 

To check out more comics go on our personal blog 
posts.😇



2 comments:

  1. nice Aiesha but how can you do better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, perhaps next time focus on what we should be doing correctly in the corridor.

    ReplyDelete