Tuesday, April 10, 2018

My timeline.

WALT: learning  about myself.


Timeline of my life.

Date,place and time when I  was born: I was born in auckland city hospital.
When I  learnt to smile: I  learnt to smile at 4 years old.
When I started eating solid food: I  started eating solid food when I was 5 years old.
The time I  was born is 17.50.09.
When I started eating solid food: I  started eating solid food when I was 5 years old.
When I  learnt to stand on my own: I was standing when I was 2 years old.
When i said my first word: The first word  i said was dada and the time i learnt to say dada was when i was 1.
When I  wen to kindy: i went to kindy when i was 3 years old.
When I read my first book: i learnt to read a book when i was 3 years old.
When I  learn to ride a bike: when i learnt to ride a bike i was 4 years old and 3 years old.
The first holiday I went on: the first holiday I  went on was samoa i was about 3 and a half.
My first sports club: don't have any.

what i can do better next time is to look and  make sure i put my capital letters in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment